A little light reading for everyone:
- Here’s an analysis of a recent Nike/Adidas dispute. Nope, not over signing the latest basketball phenom to a shoe contract. Instead, a lawsuit against several Nike designers who bolted for Adidas. Nice breakdown by Florida lawyer Jonathan Pollard. The link.
- A quick blurb on a Kentucky court’s refusal to enforce a non-compete against car dealers. The link.
- Another Jonathan Pollard discussion of a non-compete fight between two staffing agencies. The link.
- A lawsuit against four former Gillette employees alleging trade secret misappropriation. The link.
- Finally, state legislatures are in action so we have the requesite non-compete legislation. The link.
We’re off to a busy year in 2015 and the non-compete/trade secret lawsuits aren’t going away.